We value the dedication of our talented staff to the company and our mission, and we believe this dedication deserves a commitment from the company to provide comprehensive health, retirement, wellness, and professional development benefits.
Chemonics offers a fair, competitive, and transparent total rewards program. We are committed to the health and well-being of our staff and their loved ones. We are just as committed to creating an environment that encourages professional learning and growth.
Retirement and Banking
Chemonics is proud to be a 100% employee-owned company. Our benefits include:
- 401(k) program
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Banking partnerships with PNC Bank and Lafayette Credit Union with a variety of discounts to employees
Health and Welfare
We prioritize the well-being of our staff. Our benefits include:
- A choice of health plans that cover annual physicals, well-baby care, and prescription drugs
- Vision and dental coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance (employee, spouse, and children)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical and dependent care)
- Paid time off
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Wellness programs
- Onsite fitness center and local health club discounts
- Commuter allowance
- Emergency childcare services
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability coverage
We are committed to the professional development of our staff and provide an environment where they are encouraged to acquire new skills and enhance their knowledge through our performance management systems and talent development opportunities. Our benefits include:
We offer more than 120 training courses each year on topics ranging from project management to proposal development. These training courses are multi-course, short, informal, online, in-person, and blended to meet all learning styles.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for personal professional development funds each calendar year. Field office employees also have access to training funds to support local capacity development.
Job Rotations and Job Shadows
We encourage staff to apply for available rotations and on-the-job shadowing opportunities to learn other core functions in the company, support corporate initiatives, and grow by learning from experienced staff in the field.
Participation in a Practice
Out technical practices provide opportunities for staff to network and develop specific areas of technical expertise. Learn more about our technical areas.