Chemonics seeks candidates with experience in: finance, operations, information technology (IT), and cybersecurity/risk management for its Thailand office. Candidates will support a USAID-funded project based in Tak province, Thailand, with regional travel within Thailand as required. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Applicants will support one or more of the following areas:
- Finance and operations management
- Cybersecurity/risk management
- Information technology support
- Logistics, such as event planning and coordination
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience required in the designated area of specialization
- Experience working on large donor-funded projects is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Professional proficiency in English required; Thai and/or Myanmar language preferred
Please send an email with your CV attached and include the area(s) of expertise in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 28, 2022, reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Only finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/