Chemonics is requesting corporate capabilities statements from organizations – for profit, nonprofit, educational – that are able to provide consulting services in the areas of Energy and Monitoring & Evaluation. Specifically, we are interested in firms with international development expertise in the following areas:
- Clean Energy
- Climate Change
- Energy Finance
- Energy Infrastructure
- Energy Markets
- Energy Sector Governance and Reform
- Energy Security
- Low Emissions Development Strategies
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- IT/Management Information Systems
- Geographic Information Systems
- Surveys Impact Evaluations
- Knowledge Management
Corporate capabilities statements should include, but not be limited to:
Brief history of your organization and business designation type (large business, university, small business, small disadvantaged business, etc.)
- Technical and geographic areas of expertise.
- Organizational capacity
- Ability to support field staff
- Internal experts, specialists, and key personnel
- Capacity to work on a large or multiple proposals
- Primary point of contact for business development (name, address, phone, email)
- Relevant international project performance (within the last five years)
- Include the name, location, client, and value of project
- Description of the overall nature of the project, followed by a description of your organization’s role on the project.
- Brief description of results achieved, lessons learned, and impact made.
Please submit all capabilities statements as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.