Chemonics seeks temporary, entry-level operations associates for three-month assignments in our Contracts Division. This is an outstanding entry-level opportunity into contracting and international development work. Successful temporary associates may be encouraged to apply for full-time positions within the company. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world. The position is fast-paced and entails a significant number of administrative duties. Responsibilities include:
- Support the review of contracts and related documents
- Facilitate the flow of communications within the division
- Assist with organization projects including inventories of Contract Division files as well as document and contract organization for the senior vice president
- Assist in proposal development
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required; master's degree strongly preferred
- Two years of international work experience required, including one year in a developing country
- Experience in South Asia, Central Asia, Africa, or the Middle East strongly preferred
- Background in business, finance, clean energy, climate change, or infrastructure development a plus
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Solid attention to detail and task follow-through skills
- Ability to spearhead projects and turn ideas into action
- Willingness to travel to countries in transition
- English fluency required; fluency in a second language a plus
- U.S work authorization required
Send electronic submissions to ContractOpsAssociate24@chemonics.com by March 22, 2012. Please include cover letter, resume and three references. No telephone inquiries, please.
Applicants should also download and complete our EEO self-identification form and separately submit it to EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com when applying for this position. Please include "name of position, region/country" in the subject line. Applicants can indicate on the form their choice not to disclose. Thank you for completing the form and supporting our EEO reporting requirements.
Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.