Chemonics seeks a benefits associate to support our Human Resources Department on a temporary basis. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Serve as a point of contact for benefits information, advice, and assistance in resolving issues
- Administer benefits programs, including life, health, and dental insurance; retirement plans; Family Medical Leave Act; and employee assistance programs
- Process benefit enrollment, changes, terminations, leave, and claims by verifying data in corporate and vendor systems
- Research and resolve problems by partnering with vendors and management to ensure prompt and consistent decision making
- Participate in meetings with vendors
- Deliver benefits presentations, including new employee orientation sessions
- Help implement and communicate wellness initiatives
- Assist with internal and external plan audits
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong initiative, organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to respond flexibly to changing work priorities
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using Microsoft Office applications, including Excel
- Permanent U.S. employment authorization required
Applicants should download and complete our EEO self-identification form
and submit it separately to EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com
. Please include the name and location of the position in the subject line. Applicants may indicate on the form their choice not to disclose their information.
Thank you for completing the form and supporting our EEO reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, or genetic information.