Chemonics seeks an experienced program coordinator/project leader to lead the anticipated five-year, USAID-funded Participant Training Program in Kyiv, Ukraine. The objective of the project is to transfer new knowledge, skills, and attitudes to Ukrainians to improve the political, social, and economic context in Ukraine and to create a network of professionals who share international best practices and knowledge throughout Ukraine. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world. Responsibilities include:
- Serve as the leader of the project
- Provide technical, management, and financial oversight
- Coordinate with USAID/Ukraine, the Government of Ukraine, stakeholders and other Ukrainian institutions, other donors, and partner organizations, host organizations, training providers, and participants
- Master's degree in education or a related field required
- Minimum seven years of experience in sector assessments, strategic planning, project management, education-training and capacity development programs, program design, and monitoring and evaluation
- Working knowledge of relevant USAID and U.S.-government policies, strategies, and requirements
- Experience interacting with government agencies, host-county governments and counterparts, and international donor agencies
- Experience managing international programs similar to this project preferred
- Experience working in Ukraine or in Eastern Europe or Eurasia preferred
- USAID experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
Send electronic submissions to UkrainePtPRecruit@chemonics.com
by October 26, 2012. Please include the name of the position in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form
and submit it separately to EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com
with only "Participant Training Program - Program Coordinator" in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.