Chemonics seeks a short-term membership services strategy consultant for the ongoing USAID-funded East Africa Competitiveness and Trade Expansion Program. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Develop written strategies, plans, and tactics to recruit
new members for partner Regional Trade Associations (RTAs)
- Develop strategies for selling sponsorships
- Develop a written strategy to conduct market research to
identify individuals, market segments, and individual companies and contacts
for potential new membership
- Develop a communications strategy to use the website,
e-mail communications, social media, publications and other media to promote
and support membership involvement
- Establish a
stakeholder engagement strategy, including a membership services strategy, for
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in a relevant field required
- Experience with RTAs and private sector clients
- Professional excellence, excellent communications, and writing skills essential
- Cross-cultural interpersonal skills and ability to resolve higher level work and issues with senior country counterparts and donor representatives
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- English fluency required
Send electronic submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
by October 22, 2012. Please include the name of the position in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form
and submit it separately to EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com
with only "East Africa Compete - Membership services strategy consultant" in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.