Chemonics seeks instructors, coordinators, and professional development experts for the anticipated Washington-based Worldwide USAID Training project to facilitate and deliver instructor-led and web-based training to USAID staff around the world. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Deliver USAID core courses and trainings worldwide, such as:
- Programming Foreign Assistance
- Program Design and Management
- Advanced Project Design
- Advanced Project Design
- Acquistion & Assistance for Contracting Office Representatives/Assistance Officer Representative's (COR/AOR) Certification
- Acquistion & Assistance for Contracting Officer Representatives Supervisors
- Acquisiton & Assistance Seminar for Executives
- Enhanced COR/AORs Skills
- Support existing web-based training courses and develop new online course content
- Provide ongoing monitoring and assessment of course delivery and content to reinforce new skills and methods cultivated from the courses
- Improve and redesign existing core and non-core courses and support training in specialized technical areas that include:
- Agriculture and food security
- Democracy, human rights, and governance
- Economic growth and trade
- Environment and global climate change
- Gender equality and women's empowerment
- Global health
- Water and sanitation
- Work in crises and conflict countries for training such as field preparedness for hostile environments and preparing personnel for posting at Forward Operating Bases (FOBs) in Afghanistan
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field required
- Minimum eight years of professional work experience in course development or facilitation
- Expert knowledge in training professionals in communications, core values, and change management
- Experience working in different cultures and in diversity training
- Experience in training all levels within an organization or governmental agency; USAID experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- English fluency required
Send electronic submissions to email@example.com
by October 5, 2012. Please include the name of the position in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form
and submit it separately to EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com
with only "WWUT - Facilitators and Instructors"
in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.