Chemonics seeks a facilities manager for our Washington headquarters. Responsibilities include: support the director of facilities management to provide a safe, comfortable operating environment in all the aspects related to maintenance, security, and office space; and help maintain building operations by supervising maintenance functions.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum three years of experience ideally gained through increasingly responsible office services management positions, preferably within medium to large size professional services firms
- Experience living or working in developing countries preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing, and lead effective presentations and meetings
- Ability to solve technical, managerial, or operational problems and evaluate options based on relevant information, resources, well-rounded experience, and knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership ability required
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity and personnel under a variety of conditions, constraints, and deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Permanent U.S. employment authorization required
Application Instructions: Send electronic submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
by March 27, 2012. No telephone inquiries, please.
Applicants should also download and complete our EEO self-identification form
and separately submit it to EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com
when applying for this position. Please include "name of position, region/country" in the subject line. Applicants can indicate on the form their choice not to disclose. Thank you for completing the form and supporting our EEO reporting requirements.
Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.